Forms & Admin

There are always some thing which need notification, reporting or permission.  We have created online versions of some of the most commonly needed forms and notifications.  Your time in precious and we hope this makes your life a little simpler.

Reporting a concern to safeguarding

You have the right to report any concerns about young people or adults in confidence and free from harassment.

All enquiries to District Commissioner.

Nights Away Notification (form NAN)

The District Commissioner needs to be informed about any section attending a nights away event (even a sleepover in your normal meeting place).

Complete the new online NAN form to make this as simple as possible.

All enquiries to

City of Portsmouth Scouts minibus hire

Book the Portsmouth Scouts minibus online for your next event or adventurous activity.

An accessible vehicle, it has space for 16 passengers (or 11 & 1 wheelchair) and a tow bar.

Question to

Adventurous activities permit

The adventurous activities permit scheme is designed to ensure that all those leading adventurous activities for young people within Scouting have the skills, experience and personal suitability to do so.

All enquiries to ADC Adventurous Activities.

Training Validiation

Training completion is not automatically recorded against your Membership ID.  You can quickly submit a request to a local training advisor to have completed learning recorded against your Personal Learning Plan (PLP, Module 02). 

@portsmouthscouts account required

Google Workspace Account Request

Access request for Portsmouth Scouts Google Workspace.  This could include requesting new Volunteer IDs, changes to existing IDs or suspending an ID for any reason.

All enquiries to

District Expense Reimbursement

To request reimbursement for expenses incurred with prior permission of Portsmouth District.

All enquiries to District Treasurer.

Good Service Awards nomination

These awards are typically used for members and associate members who have consistently given service over and above that which is expected within their role.

All enquiries to District Commissioner.