Reports To: District Chair
Executive Committee members contribute to the running of the District, by providing administrative support, strategic direction, compliance with relevant legislation and completion of the duties set out in The Scout Association’s Policy, Organisation and Rules.
Executive Committee responsibilities include
- Being a full and active participant in Executive Committee meetings and activities.
- Upholding the responsibilities of an Executive Committee as outlined in The Scout Association’s Policy Organisation and Rules.
- Willingness and eligibility to act as a Charity Trustee for the District.
- Contributing to the strategic aims and future development of the District.
- An understanding of their own role, and the role of others on the Executive Committee.
- A commitment to understanding and forming opinions on the key discussion points and responsibilities of the Executive Committee.
- Willingness to complete various tasks which support the work of the Executive Committee and the aims of the District.
Role Description: View
Closing Date: 31/12/2022
Show Interest Now